Issue 4 - Quick Highlight
- In depth coverage of Woolrich Woolen Mills, Makr Carry Goods, Rolex Submariners and John Smedley.
- Conversion with musician Bill Callahan
- A look at Deluxe and the SS11 Supreme collection.
- In depth coverage of Maurizio Donadi (Head of Levi's XX division - great additional read here - http://denimaniac.com/2010/10/19/qa-maurizio-donadi-levi%E2%80%99s-xx/ ), Post Overalls, Viberg Boot, Heller's Cafe and Arc'teryx Veilance.
- A look FW11 Woolrich Woolen Mills collection, Ebbets Field Flannels and The Superior Labor.
- Unseen Imagery from Volume 01 of Inventory Magazine
Working with so many great subjects, Inventory tend to have an excess of beautiful photographs that don't make the final edit of the magazine. With that in mind, Inventory decided to publish an annual large format newsprint supplement to showcase a selection of these. In this first edition you will find unseen imagery from all of the feature and focus articles that appeared in the first two issues.
40 Pages + Cover
Printed in New York
First Edition: 1,000 copies printed
10.5" x 14"
50 lbs newsprint stock